Built to Survive
Jul 2, 2008
Nelson, I just finished you book. Thank you. I think I love you!:)
Response from Mr. Vergel
LOL You welcome! It is nice to know that someone finds all that dense information useful.
Keep your eyes open for my second book coming out in 4 months. It will be about practical tips to go from survival to thriving.
Let me know if you have any questions when you start using the principles in the book. It can be overwhelming to some!
Thanks for your sweet words. It is a great way to start my day :)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.