tnx-355

I wrote you earlier...I am resistant to Fuzeon and also TMC 125 AND did the tropism test on Maraviroc. Not a candidate....Only sensitive to Videx, Abacavir, Prevista, Trampirivir and Isentress..any ideas? This is why Dr. is waiting on tnx-355..On a Abacavir and Truvada holding pattern currently..Help! Thanks...

The phase II study for TNX 355, now known as Ibalizumab, is supposed to start during the next few weeks, so I would suggest that your doctor talks to TANOX/Genentech to see if he can get you in the study. Let me know what happens

Nelson

Testosterone and Acne
Immune and Calorie Bossting Foods