tnx-355

Hi. Do you have any information on tnx-355. I've been waiting since Oct. 07; currently on Abacavir and Truv. T-cel (10) and Vl 35 thou. Dr. wants to put together tnx-355, prevista, and Isentress. Resistant to all but Prevista, abacavir, Videx. and Tramvir. What do you think?

The last time I spoke with TANOX three months ago, they still had plans to proceed with a phase III study of TNX 355. TANOX got bought out by Genentech and that slowed down the development process for TNX 355. TNX 355 is an IV HIV drug that may be used once every two weeks with a background of oral daily drugs.

Am I to assume that you have resistance to Fuzeon and also to Intelence (TMC 125)? Has your doctor done a tropism test to see if you are a candidate for Maraviroc? If not, you could start Isentress + Prezista (plus Norvir) + Truvada + Fuzeon or Maraviroc or Intelence.

My guess is that TNX 355 will not be available in expanded access for more than two years, so I would not wait if your CD4 cells are low.

Let me know if you need anything else. I follow salvage therapies closely since I am a salvage patient and also run salvagetherapies.org

Nelson

bloating
constant diahrrea