bloating

I wake up bloated, weak, and lethergic most mornings with no energey to move. I also noticed wearing socks that i get these rings around my calves, what is the problem? my own doctor has no clue.

You probably have edema (water retention). Have you gained weight or is your weight up and down easily? Your fatigue could be due to any of several factors like sleep apnea (which worsens with edema and weight gain), low thyroid function, adrenal dysfunction, etc. Talk to your doctor about this as soon as you can. It is not fun to feel that bad at the start of your day!

Nelson

Body pain
tnx-355