Jun 23, 2008
I wake up bloated, weak, and lethergic most mornings with no energey to move. I also noticed wearing socks that i get these rings around my calves, what is the problem? my own doctor has no clue.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You probably have edema (water retention). Have you gained weight or is your weight up and down easily? Your fatigue could be due to any of several factors like sleep apnea (which worsens with edema and weight gain), low thyroid function, adrenal dysfunction, etc. Talk to your doctor about this as soon as you can. It is not fun to feel that bad at the start of your day!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.