Body pain

I am 42 and have had an AIDS diagnosis for 13 years. I am doing well now after becoming an organic vegetarian and regular exercise and herbal suplaments. I do however suffer from body aches. I have a diagnosis of radiculopathy (sp?) in my legs, for years they said it was neuropathy but now say this. I take Lyrica at night so I can sleep but during the day I have sever body aches especially in back and lower body, to the point that it is difficult getting up from a seated position. The dr said it is not fibramialgia (sp?) and other dr have been no help accept for prescribing narcotics wich I do not want. I am taking Reyataz, Norvir and Truvada for 2 yrs T-cell @ 200 and hovering with undetec. viral load. I also suffer from low energy level and it is difficult to maintane muscle mass even though I take a protien supplament daily. And , I am not depressed, although frustrated. Please help, thanks.

Body pain in fairly common in the general population and more so in HIV+ persons with many cases evading a good specific diagnosis and treatment. Low hormone levels (such as testosterone or thyroid), low vitamin levels (such as vitamin D), and a variety of muscle or joint conditions can contribute to diffuse body pain warranting a good history and physical examination. Referral to a rheumatologist, neurologist, or pain specialist can benefit some patients. KH

Is Botox safe with HIV?
bloating