Normal Cd4 count for HIV-

What is a normal cd4 count for a hiv negative person? My last two cd4 counts were 628 and 654 but a maginal improvement I've been on antiretroviral treatment for a year and a half and my viral load undetectable for a year but it seems my cd4 count has plateaued how hi can I get it up to? I want to be normal again can that happen?

HIV Negative people can have anywhere from 450 to 1100 CD4 cells, so your CD4 cells are normal. I would not worry so much about "more CD4 cells" since having more than you have will probably bring you no extra benefit, and besides you cannot increase them at will. Enjoy your health and be grateful of what you have. Find peace in the joy of your health.

Nelson

regarding steroids
Is Botox safe with HIV?