|Re: Butt wasting
Jun 12, 2008
Hi Dr. Vergel! I read your reply about "butt wasting," and I had heard about padded underwear that helps with the appearance of wasting (while clothed) and with the pain of sitting. I looked online and found that thebody.com has an article about padded underwear: http://www.thebody.com/lipo/lipoChart.html .This might be helpful is the person is willing to try a non-surgical method. Thank you for all that you do. Katie
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Thank you. Yes, those are great. I have used them for long trips and they definitely help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.