andropause and hiv

I recently came across an advertisement for Amidren. A new natural supplement for male andropause. It claims to improve sex drive, muscle mass, mood, energy, bone mass and prostate health. I claims to help decrease body fat and decrease thinning hair. I understand that there is no magical pills but can you help in determining if it can help and if it will interfere with my sustiva/truvada? Thank you

None of those supplements work effectively at increasing testosterone levels. Ask your doctor to test your free testosterone in your blood and , if low, talk to him/her about testosterone injections, gels or pellets.

Nelson

Acid Hyaluronic Facial Filler
Protein Shakes