|andropause and hiv
Jun 10, 2008
I recently came across an advertisement for Amidren. A new natural supplement for male andropause. It claims to improve sex drive, muscle mass, mood, energy, bone mass and prostate health. I claims to help decrease body fat and decrease thinning hair. I understand that there is no magical pills but can you help in determining if it can help and if it will interfere with my sustiva/truvada? Thank you
| Response from Mr. Vergel
None of those supplements work effectively at increasing testosterone levels. Ask your doctor to test your free testosterone in your blood and , if low, talk to him/her about testosterone injections, gels or pellets.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.