|Acid Hyaluronic Facial Filler
Jun 10, 2008
I had injected Acid Hyaluronic to correct my "marionette smile", on the sides of my mouth. I did not see any change and my question is..How long does it take to see results? Was I suppose to see a change? Maybe it was not enough product. I did pay lots of money for the procedure, but I'm very dissapointed. Please help me to understand the procedure and what are my options. Thanks, Mrs. EO
| Response from Mr. Vergel
This product does not really last. You may want to ask your cosmetic doctor about Artefill if you are in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Facial Filler Doctor Florida
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.