Acid Hyaluronic Facial Filler
Jun 10, 2008
I had injected Acid Hyaluronic to correct my "marionette smile", on the sides of my mouth. I did not see any change and my question is..How long does it take to see results? Was I suppose to see a change? Maybe it was not enough product. I did pay lots of money for the procedure, but I'm very dissapointed. Please help me to understand the procedure and what are my options. Thanks, Mrs. EO
Response from Mr. Vergel
This product does not really last. You may want to ask your cosmetic doctor about Artefill if you are in the US.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Increase Cd4 Count With Nutritional Supplements?
- Do I Need Penetration To Get Hiv?
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.