No2 supplement and HIV meds is it ok to take

Hello I wanted to know if it was ok to take workout suppliments while on my meds. Currently I am on Norvir, Reyataz and Isentress and started working out with the weights so i bought NO2 nos-enhanced hemodilator pills the ingredients are Arginine alpha-katoglutarate, alpha-lipoic acid and actnos whey peptide fraction. I just wanted to know if this will interfer with my current meds, I don't want anything to make my meds resistant as i am doing very well on this regimen.

Thank you for your time...

We really do not have any interaction data on most supplements we take.

My suggestion is that you talk to your doctor and that you wait at least two hours after you take your meds to take any supplements.

Be very careful with your blood pressure with any of the NO2 supplements since they are known to sky rocket BP.

By the way, are you only taking Reyataz/Norvir plus Isentress? Is there any reason why you are not taking a background of nucleosides like Truvada or Epzicom?

Nelson

Lower cholesterol without drugs
AIDS wasting