Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Fresh lemon juice & CD4
Jun 4, 2008

Dear Sir, My younger brother was detected HIV in the late 2006, with the CD4 of 338. Later he was followed up for every 3 month, his CD4 counts have flutuated from 440 to 330. Recently, his CD4 has sharply dropped to 181 and 14%, since he has drink fresh lemon juice twice a day: morning and before going bed, around 1.5 month before testing his blood. He still be okay, hut he has some skin problem, like allergy one, his weight is not dropped. What do u think about this? Do lemon juice associate with CD4? Are there any factor assoicated with this? I myself was very surprise for his CD4.

Response from Mr. Vergel

There is nothing damaging about drinking lemon juice. He needs to get on HIV medications. Have him go to the his doctor to talk about that.

Nelson

Previous
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Next
Lower cholesterol without drugs

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.