HIV Meds and Excessive Gas

I have been geting excessive gas buildup in my bowl and passing more gas then is normal. I am on Travada and stocrin. Is this from the medication, if so can I take something for it? How could I find out if it is foods that may be causing this?

Kind Regards

No one really knows why, but flatulence has shown up in several HIV-related studies (including studies of Viread, raltegravir and other meds). I have had that problem when starting medications. For me, it gets worse at night and it seems to go away by itself. I have taken Beano, digestive enzymes and acidophilus capsules to help with the problem with some success.

I also try to avoid milk based products, beans, broccoli, hummus, and soy-based products since they seem to make things worse.

CM4 Update
Swollen Lymph Nodes