How Much is Too Much

Hello! I started atripla 5 days ago. So far so good for me. I am a fitness professional which includes a heavy amount of class instruction. I sweat a lot and have a fairly high metabolism. Is there any risk of how the meds may react or work? I started meds early. My viral load was relatively low (3200) CD4's 511. But I want to make the decision to start "early" beneficial. But I fear the heavy exercise would alter the effectiveness of my meds. I almost feel goofy asking this. But there ya go!

Thank you for what you do! Shaun

I would not worry. Exercise is great for you as long as you do not overtrain, but as a fitness professsional you know that. There is no reason why Atripla would change anything in your life. Most people get over the vivid dreams after a few weeks. However, few do not and they may get tired during the day due to poor sleep quality. But as I said, most people do just fine.

Nelson

GYNECOMASTIA
supplement taking