Supplement Drugs

Hi, I am currently taken Combivir, Sustiva and VitaPlex Plus.

I eat a well balance diet of whole grains, veggies, fruits&nuts.

I exercise regularly 4-5 times a week for about 1 -1 1/2 hours. Cardio, Aerobic and Weights.

I have been noticing that I am putting weight around the breast area and waist.

My lab work comes back excellent. I want to loose some of this fat around the waist. I was told that CLA- 1000 mg daily is a excellent stimulate for fat loss and increased muscle tone.

My doctor is clueless will this interfere with my prescribe medications?

CLA has way too many conflicting studies in fat loss to make me excited about it. We have just a hand full of studies that looked at interactions betweeen supplements and HIV meds (Saint John's Wort, garlic, grapefruit, silimaryn)

It seems that you are doing ecreything right. I am not sure if you are a man or a man or a woman. If you are getting fat easily, just have your doctor check your hormone levels (free testosterone, thyroid, estradiol, DHEA) to see if there is any inbalance there, and watch your intake of sugars and saturated fats in meats and fried foods.

re:regarding your book
Jergon Sacha and Cat's Claw - cure for HIV?