re:regarding your book

Thank you very much for you answer. Ive had hiv for aprox. 8 years.Three years ago I should have changed my meds. but my doctor neglected the symtoms of fat accumulation and wasting everywhere on me. I consulted another doctor and he immediately adviced me to stop meds. For the moment Ive been off meds. for aprox.2 years, my virus is undetectable.I will begin when my doctor advices me. Ive been on a diet to go down in weight to loose the excessive fat on back,neck and stomach and its almost all gone.The problem is if I even gain one kilograms it shows on stomach,back neck! So my problem is not gaining weight but as soon as I gain weight I get all that excess fat back. Therefor I never do heavy weights cause I just get swollen. Do u have any experience from this,any advice? Is it my metabolism that has changed?I need to gain muscles, especially cause of the wasting but dont wanto gain that fat back. Im 30 years old,slim built guy. Appreciate very much the advice, thanks in advance! Pesar

Wow, you have undetectable viral load without meds! There is a study in San Francisco looking for people like you to see what makes you control HIV without meds.

Have you got your blood levels of free testosterone, thyroid, estradiol, and DHEA checked? How about insulin levels and glucose tolerance test? Talk to your doctor about checking these metabolic parameters to see if you have any hormonal or glucose intolerance/insulin resistance.

I am not sure what kind of diet and exercise program you are using, so it is very hard for me to expand on this. I also donot know your height and weight.

I wish I could create a form of required information that I can post at thebody before people ask me questions like this so that I can truly help!

Nelson

steroids
Supplement Drugs