KS and Serostim
May 17, 2008
Is there any evidence that taking HGH can worsen Karposi's Sarcoma?
Response from Mr. Vergel
We have no direct and proven evidence. But if you have KS, they would not have allowed you in the studies that looked at the use of growth hormone for HIV wasting or lipodystrophy. There is a concern about growth of cancer or malignant cells while using growth hormone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rapid Test Accuracy Three Months
- What To Do If Someone Intentionally Stuck Needle Hiv?
- How Fast Can Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Female?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.