|KS and Serostim
May 17, 2008
Is there any evidence that taking HGH can worsen Karposi's Sarcoma?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
We have no direct and proven evidence. But if you have KS, they would not have allowed you in the studies that looked at the use of growth hormone for HIV wasting or lipodystrophy. There is a concern about growth of cancer or malignant cells while using growth hormone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.