Colon Cleanse

Hello, How are you?Well sir I have gained 50lbs since I was diagnosed with HIV back in April of 2005. I have recently started a new workout plan to get the weight back off. Which is gooing great so far.

Now a friend told me about detoxing/colon cleanse. I really want to know is it safe for me to do that with me taking HIV medication? I take Kaletra and Combivir.My CD4 is 795 and viral load is undetectable.I wouldn't want the detox or the cleanse to affect that.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

There are no data on the benefits of colon cleanse with "colonics" or anything else in HIV. Be careful of those claims where they show you horrible pictures of nasty stuff that comes out of people's colons after colonics. I think it is a really big scam, but I am biased against the benefits of flushing your colon with water. If it is not broke, do not mess with it!

nelson

Diarrhea
KS and Serostim