Abdominal fat

My weight is fit for my height.Only thing is that I have lot of abdominal fat which looks so ugly.Is it recommended to use ab equipments( especially ab pro king or ab roller)in order to reduce my abdominal fat.I wonder, if some one would suggest me on the above

Regards Visweswaran

There are some data on loss of abdominal fat with the use of lower carbohydrate diets and exercise. I am concerned about the ab roller since it can affect your lower back.

You may want to check this page for abdominal exercises:

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt.html#anchor169231

It has videos of every exercise

I have read some reports that say that you cannot show abdominals until your body fat percent is below 8%, so no matter how much you work out, you need to reduce your subcutaneous (and visceral fat) with diet and exercise.

Unfortunately, human growth hormone (Serostim)was not approved by the FDA for visceral fat reductions . We are waiting for the review of the data by the FDA of another product in a few months, however.

Nelson

Whar can I do about butt wasting?
which Medicine to take