Whar can I do about butt wasting?

I have noticed in the last couple of years that the flesh of my butt has vanished and I am left with loose hanging skin.

Looking at myself depresses me, but what is even worse is pain I have when I sit down for any amount of time.

My doctor says it's just a sign of aging (I'm 38) and I just have to deal with it.

What is the latest cutting edge thinking about this problem? Is there a doctor anywhere who could help me?

I'm pretty desperate to find an answer that will work and is not toxic.

Can you help me?

Program for Wellness Restoration just uploaded a buttock lipoatrophy page at facialwasting.org with a review of all options for buttock reconstruction. This is a seldom addressed or discussed issue in medical practice in the US and one that can affect functional capacity and pain while sitting for long periods of time at work or school. We only have one option in the US (hard silicone implants), but others in Mexico and other countries.

The page is: http://facialwasting.org/buttock_wasting.htm

I hope this information helps. Feel free to email me again here after reading the page!

Nelson

Stochrin interference with testosteron receptor?
Abdominal fat