Apr 30, 2008
Hi. I have recently noted that every morning when I woke up I found my face swollen especially under my eyes they stay that fluffy up to midday and my face comes back to normal am on Triomune 30 my Tcells are quite high over 500. Please let me know is there anything am lacking? TK
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You need to go see a doctor soon. Have him/her check your liver and kidney functions. Swelling can be an indication of many things!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Causes The Pain For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.