meds and herbal supplemts such as green tea and omega 3, fish oils,.
Apr 23, 2008
I am taking Kaletra and Truvada and doing very well on them. I am also taking a multi-vit,green tea extract, and would like to start fish oil, omega 3, for long term effects of meds on cholesterol.I am in perfect health now and would like to keep it that way, Thank you, Kevin
Response from Mr. Vergel
Not sure I know what your question is...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.