regarding your book

Hi ! I bought your book a year ago regarding steroids for muscle growth. I showed my doctor and he said there is no proper research that hormons or steroids work and can mostly be damaging. Is he just being ignorant? If so, what can I show him to prove him wrong. thanks in advance sincerely pesar

There are several studies performed by the AIDS Clinical Trials Group and other respected investigators that have shown that nandrolone decanoate, testosterone or oxandrolone (Oxandrin) are effective and safe to increase lean body mass in HIV+ men and women with involuntary weight loss, as long as a physician familiar with these compounds monitors the patient. There are two chapters in the book that summarize those studies, and many scientific references at the back. Make a copy of those chapters for your doctor. He/she may be afraid of prescribing due to the current campaign from congress that targets athletes using these compounds for athletic performance.

If you are not losing weight involuntarily, I would suggest that you follow the diet and exercise programs described in the book.

Nelson

stomach fat
meds and herbal supplemts such as green tea and omega 3, fish oils,.