Canker Sores

I dont know if this goes in this section buy hey Ill try cause the problem I am having could have too do with my nutrition. As of recently I have been experiencing canker sores more than usual. I mean I have always gotten them in my life but it just seems that I am getting them more frequent than normal. Is there something in my diet that is causing this???? If not what is the cause?? Thanks for your time.

Cancer sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus. Flare ups of herpes can increase HIV viral load. Too much sun, fevers, stress, and other co-factors can make herpes flare up. HIV can impair the immune system and increase the frequency and duration of herpes outbreaks. You may want to talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for Famvir or Valtrex to take one of these medications as prophylaxis i fyuo are having the problem reappear frequently.

There is some evidence that lysine, an amminoacid found in milk and other foods, can decrease the incidence of herpes. Other evidence shows that foods rich in arginine may make herpes outbreaks worse.

John E. Sterrett
Periodontal desease & swollen Glands on the face