John E. Sterrett

Hi Nelson! It was a pleasure to meet you the first time in Indy at the "Daimen Center" a few years back, and then I saw you again in Texas at a bar having a great time dancing as I had been as well! Nayway to the point, I just wanted to say that I really found your talk with me as well as the others that evening I found to be emotionaly inspireing to me , to not forget that we all sre the same inside and out believe it or not, and that if we can dream/believe what we are, we can dream/achieve it weather or not ayone else can. I would like to participate in some sort of study with individuals like myself who are long term survivor's and with out taking any medications for HIV to prolong their lives; do you know of any???

SomewhatDesperate JOHN : )

Dear John

Thanks for your sweet words! I love what I do and also love enjoying life since it can be taken away from us in an instant.

I did a search in clinicaltrials.gov and ACRIA.org and found no open studies for HIV long term survivors. There is a great study on aging with HIV that ACRIA published and that shows that depression is one of the main problems in people like us who are aging with HIV (you can read the findings here:http://www.acria.org/clinical/roah_final_sept06.pdf )

I hope you stay healthy and active in your search for hapiness!

Nelson

andrographis paniculata
Canker Sores