Apr 16, 2008
I recently heard about a product called Kold Kare, which contains andrographis paniculata, and I wanted to know if it interferes with HIV meds.
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are no data available using this product while taking HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Ear Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.