|Miracle Mineral Supplement
Apr 11, 2008
Found an article about this Miracle Mineral Supplement by Jim Humble and it seems like a "miracle" solution for any virus patogen out there. Just wondering if you have heard anything about this product? If so, what do you think about it? Thank you.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I have heard nothing, but in my 23 years of HIV I have come accross many potential "cures" with no data to substantiate them. I tell companies that want to make claims to spend the money in proving them in peer-reviewed studies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Protect People From Hiv?
- Is Burning Urination Associated Work Neuropathy?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Visual Disturbances
- Protocol For Immunofluorescence For The Presence Of Antibodies Against Hiv
- Does Maternal Transmission Of Hiv Occur In Utero Or During The Birth Process?
- What Percentage Of People Who Consistently And Correctly Use Latex Condoms Avoid Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.