Aloe Vera, other exotic herbs and HIV

I am an HIV+ man and was reading about the benefits of Aloe Vera. I've read that it helps with the boost of the immune system and also the digestive tract. I take reyataz, truvada, and norvir contact and find that i have diarrhea more than I'd like to. Do you know if Aloe Vera is compatible or not? Also, do you or is there research about exotic berries, such as acai, noni, and goji fruit and there benefits for those living wih HIV and the interaction with HAART? At the present moment, in addition to my HAART I am taking Fish Oil, selenium (I've read it boosts CD4 count), multivitamin (any specific multivitamin you recommend?), aloe vera, and acidophillus.

We used to use Aloe Vera in the 90's when we had no options to treat HIV besides nucleosides. It caused us to have diarrhea and GI upset and we saw no increases in CD4 cells at all. No data on this product makes me not jump to take it for my immune system.

gaining weight
Multivitamin