The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

help please
Apr 11, 2008

I believe I have severe facial wasting that has lasted over a year due to winstrol use..I am not HIV positive..What type of doctor can I go to for help? besides for aesthetically fixing my face (derms and plastic surgeons) I am only 30 years old and face is very flat and lost a l lot of elsticity especially in the mid area..Any advice I can get would be appreciated..Ive been to endocrinlogists, gynos, and sports medicine so far...I need to find out if I have any underlying illnesses. Thank you

Response from Mr. Vergel

You may want to explore Sculptra, Radiesse or Silikon 1000 which are available in the US. Since you do not tell me where you live, I cannot help you with local resources. You may want to visit the resource page of since we have a providers list there generated by patients.

Exercise & raised liver enzymes

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint