help please

I believe I have severe facial wasting that has lasted over a year due to winstrol use..I am not HIV positive..What type of doctor can I go to for help? besides for aesthetically fixing my face (derms and plastic surgeons) I am only 30 years old and female..my face is very flat and lost a l lot of elsticity especially in the mid area..Any advice I can get would be appreciated..Ive been to endocrinlogists, gynos, and sports medicine so far...I need to find out if I have any underlying illnesses. Thank you

You may want to explore Sculptra, Radiesse or Silikon 1000 which are available in the US. Since you do not tell me where you live, I cannot help you with local resources. You may want to visit the resource page of facialwasting.org since we have a providers list there generated by patients.

tricygerides
Exercise & raised liver enzymes