|exercise induced diarrhea
Apr 5, 2001
| Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think so. However it is possible that a person with an unusually sensitive GI tract/colon might have this reaction, especially if they have irritable bowel syndrome. You might want to redirect this question to Dr Dieterich, the GI tract is his specialty. AF
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.