exercise induced diarrhea
Apr 5, 2001
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think so. However it is possible that a person with an unusually sensitive GI tract/colon might have this reaction, especially if they have irritable bowel syndrome. You might want to redirect this question to Dr Dieterich, the GI tract is his specialty. AF
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Use Nystatin To Treat Thrush?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- If The Woman Already Has Hiv Can A Man Get It Through Vaginal Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Symptoms Of Hiv Lung Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.