Thanks, Praise and Best Wishes!

Not a question, just a heartfelt thanks to you Nelson for all of the wonderful work you've done here! I'm an HIV test counselor and harm reduction counselor for both poz and neg folks here in SF (since '89), as well as being poz myself. I have used your column often to research topics and find some answers for both work and personal. You've been one of my favorite experts here at the Body (along with Bob!), always combining knowledge with humor and respect. A good "bedside manner" goes a long way! Thank you so much for your great contribution, and good luck in your future endeavors! You'll be missed! Paul in SF

Paul:

Thanks so much for your sweet words! It has been hard for me to decide to let go of this great column, but it is unfair to all when I do not answer emails in a timely manner. Hopefully, if things get more manageable for me, I will be able to return. I am spending a lot of my time and energy working with the AIDS Treatment Activist Coalition to get salvage therapies to people in a faster manner, and working on my new web site www.SalvageTherapies.org

Thanks for the work you do for others. I hope your health is great. The world needs healthy heros that can keep helping others to live better!

Nelson

Nelson,you are my last hope,pls answer!
Need help gaining weight?