|Gotta lose some weight and get healthy
Aug 25, 2004
I need to know how is the best way to start exercising ? I am 56 years old, don't drink but smoke about a 2 packs a day. Pretty good health, 6'218 lbs.- 38-40 waist. Would like to lose about 20 pounds and 4 inches off my waist, along with gradually quitting smoking. My son has a weight bench and some weights... Any suggestions on what I can do.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Cutting down calories by eating smaller meals through the day with lots of fruits and vegetables and lean protein will help. Walking at a fast pace for 30 minutes a day will give you some fat burning also. Limit your sugars and alcohol to zero. And do not eat junk food or animal fats.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.