|Tribulus and Androgel
Aug 25, 2004
Hi. My testosterone tested low and I am taking androgel (half a pack 2.5 grams) I still don't feel much (at least as much as I used to)
Is supplementing with Tribulus Terresteris ok when taking androgel?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
You probably need to up for Androgel to 5 or 10 grams after testing your testosterone prior to application. Tribulus is a scam.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do I Need To Take Androgel?
- Hair Loss After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.