Tribulus and Androgel
Aug 25, 2004
Hi. My testosterone tested low and I am taking androgel (half a pack 2.5 grams) I still don't feel much (at least as much as I used to)
Is supplementing with Tribulus Terresteris ok when taking androgel?
Response from Mr. Vergel
You probably need to up for Androgel to 5 or 10 grams after testing your testosterone prior to application. Tribulus is a scam.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- If You Use A Condom Can You Get Hiv?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Gastric Bypass Surgery With Hiv
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- If I Eat After A Person With Hiv Can I Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.