Getting Started

Mr Vergel,

I have been HIV+ for 5 years now and will be finally beginning treatment in the next month or so.

I am in decent shape and don't have a weight problem though I know I can to better and need to do more.

Can you please provide a direction to follow to begin a proper exercise routine and dietary program to help promote better health. Also any books that would be beneficial. I have a great doctor (Ben Young) in Denver and know that he would support my decision to seek better health.

Thank you. Andrew

Andrew; My web site medibolics.com has a great nutritiona and exercise section, and so does my book "Built to Survive". Read them and let me know what you think. My email is in the website.

Nelson

my two cents
Tribulus and Androgel