andro and or depo injections

Hi Nelson, Can I take either of these long term. My doctor gives me an ongoing prescription for them...but I have had a few friends that have told me I am not suppose to stay on either longer than 3 months. It seems at first my sex drive went way back I was a teenager again..but now has went back down..even with use. Please help

If your testosterone was low to start with, you may need to stay on either for life. I have been on testosterone for 11 years and I has saved my life and my quality of life.

my two cents