andro and or depo injections
Aug 25, 2004
Hi Nelson, Can I take either of these long term. My doctor gives me an ongoing prescription for them...but I have had a few friends that have told me I am not suppose to stay on either longer than 3 months. It seems at first my sex drive went way back up..like I was a teenager again..but now has went back down..even with use. Please help
Response from Mr. Vergel
If your testosterone was low to start with, you may need to stay on either for life. I have been on testosterone for 11 years and I has saved my life and my quality of life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.