Aug 25, 2004
hello, mr. Vergel: Do you think Q10 can help? thx.
Response from Mr. Vergel
Coenzyme Q-10 may help with muscle myopathy (weakness), fatigue, and to protect the mitochondria against nucleoside toxicity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Syphilis And Floaters
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.