Supplement Doseage

I am trying to add a few supplements to my daily pill load, but I was wondering about the suggested amounts. It seems all the supplements suggest taking 1-3 capsules two to three times a day. On my limited budget, this seems excessive. Is it a marketing ploy? Can you get any benefit from just one per day?

Thanks for the great site!

A good multivitamin with 100 micrograms of selenium and 50 mg of Zinc plus a B-100 (100 mg each) complex can do the job for many people eating well and in good health.

If your lipids are high, you may want to try Omega 3 Oil capsules at 1000-2000 mg/day and Carnitine at 2000 mg/day.

PMMA for facial lipo