Aug 25, 2004
I am trying to add a few supplements to my daily pill load, but I was wondering about the suggested amounts. It seems all the supplements suggest taking 1-3 capsules two to three times a day. On my limited budget, this seems excessive. Is it a marketing ploy? Can you get any benefit from just one per day?
Thanks for the great site!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
A good multivitamin with 100 micrograms of selenium and 50 mg of Zinc plus a B-100 (100 mg each) complex can do the job for many people eating well and in good health.
If your lipids are high, you may want to try Omega 3 Oil capsules at 1000-2000 mg/day and Carnitine at 2000 mg/day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.