PMMA for facial lipo

My doctor told me that she went to a conference in Korea (I think) and was introduced to a doctor from Brazil, M.S. Serra, who is treating facial lipo with PMMA (Poly Methyl Methacrylate)and the procedure is about $500. Have you ever heard of Dr. Serra from Brazil and of this product PMMA? Thanks for your response.

The meeting was the International AIDS meeting in Thailand. Read my facialwasting.org for more info on Dr Serra and PMMA. He has lots of experience and his rates are low, if you can get to Rio.

Nelson

Nandrolone/Serositm
Supplement Doseage