NELSON REGRETS TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS TIL SEPT 15

Gang:

Due to my hectic shedule with lectures, INTERNET groups and activist work, it has been very difficult for me to honor my responsibilities as a volunteer for thebody.com.

That is why I will need to stop doing this work as of Sept 15. TheBody.com will inform everyone of my replacement.

For those of you who want to be updated on information about my work and general health, I encourage that you join my free list by sending a blank email to pozhealth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and visit www.medibolics.com

I am sorry if I have let a few of you down. I will answer all remaining questions (all 250 of them) before I leave.

My health is great, so do not worry! I just need to do the right thing and let someone else who can serve you better continue with this work.

Love and heath to you all!

Nelson Vergel

Nelson

Norvir/Grapefruit Interactions
Nandrolone/Serositm