Supplement

I am a female from Africa who has been blessed to get ARVs.I had CD4 of 42 when I started combo of 3TC,Nevirapine and Zerit a year ago.I had reached CD4 of 613 and non detectable viral load within 12 months. However after winter flu my CD4 went down to 128 though my VL remains undetectable and my percentage went up from 18 to 21%. So my doctor is not too worried but has me taking moducare so I can re-do the test.Wat else can I take to ensure good recovery. I currently also take Spirulina, garlic, omega3,zinc,calcium,vitamins C,B6 and A. Thank you for a great site, its great to have help!

You seem to be doing Ok and taking good supplements. I would just eat lots of lean protein, exercise, and manage my stress well. Watch out fo rnay signs of neuropathy and facial wasting due to the Zerit (I do not know if you have any other options to replace Zerit if you have problems with it, like AZT , Ziagen, or Viread). Your T cells may go up again on their own also. Keep taking care of yourself. I am glad you are one of the lucky Africans with treatment access!

Nelson

hydrazine sulfate and cachexia vaccine
Norvir/Grapefruit Interactions