Gynecomastia and Testosterone

I was treated with testosterone (with no perceivable benefits), and developed painful gynecomastia originally on one side only. Before the link was recognized my HIV doctor sent me to a surgeon who imaged it, and removed the benign tissue. The surgery was paid for by Medicare.

Now the other side has developed even larger and more painful, but the surgeon's billing person won't allow the surgery to go ahead because she's concerned that Medicare may not pay this time. Another surgeon has said the same. They both want a large cash deposit from me as backup, but I can't pay that.

Is there anything I can do to reduce the swelling, and/or pain? I'm in a manual wheelchair (ataxia), and it's getting harder to push. I'm also really strangely lopsided, but I can live with that. Thank you.

~Brad

Brad: Ask your doctor to get you a prescription for Arimidex at 1 mg a day. Take it for 2 months and let me know if the problem gets better.

Nelson

Sculptura
is there a link, nelson?