|miss you buddy
Aug 5, 2004
Nelson were did you go we mis you. have not heard from you since the ninth. Did you go on vacation. Hope you are fine. My best wishes,. George.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Sorry boys and girls. I went to my home country of Venezuela and had no computer access. I had not been there for 5 years. It seems that a dictatorship will happen. Many people with HIV will have to relly on Cuban medicines and there is hardly any government help for HIV. I feel horrible that I cannot help my people...or maybe I can?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Aids?
- Aids Hiv Myths Facts And Truths
- Hepatitis B How Long After Exposure Will It Show Up On A Test
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Odds Of Female To Male Hiv Transmission
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.