Which medication is causing fat accumulation on upper neck?

I'm 5 9 140 lbs. with current medication regimen as follows Kaletra, Viread and Rescriptor. I have noticed that since Jan 04 when I started these medications fat accumulations have increased dramatically around my upper mid chest section and back. Which of these medication might be most responsible for this? How much cardiovascular exercise is recommended in order to get rid of this accumulated fat? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

It is difficult to say. Kaletra and even Rescriptor may worsen insulin sensitivity which may (and I say MAY) be implicated with fat buildup. Have your doctor measure your glucose tolerance, thyroid, estradiol and free testosterone to make sure it is a glucose impairment problem and not a hormonal one. Exercising will improve glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity and , thus, may be helpful in keep that fat to a minimum.30 min of cardio a day (make sure you sweat!) plus 45 min of weights for an hour 3 times a week should do it. Let me know what he/she says about the tests.

Nelson

just tested positive
Protein supplements