Research on HAIV/AIDS and Nutrition

I'm a researcher with limited resource at Nutrition Center for Training anad Research, Ahfad University for Women - Sudan- Africa, what type of research do you recommend to be done and what are the best methods to do it? thank you

As you can read in a recent report, a multivitamin can increase survival in those not treated by 30 %. I really would love to see if nandrolone decanoate injections (200 mg/week for men and 50 mg/week for women) can increase lean body mass and stamina in patients who are wasting and not getting HAART in Africa. It is a cheap compound available in most third world countries. Other studies looking at ground flax seed meal as a main source of energy could be interesting because of its great Omega 3 oil content and good protein. Let me know if I can help you out more. You may want to contact George Carter at gmc0@ix.netcom.com since he gets funding for third wordl complementary therapy protocols. Also, email me at powertx@aol.com so that I can send you a few copies of my book "Built to Survive". I would love to be able to apply the principles in my book to help my fellow Africans to combat wasting syndrome.

Nelson

diet and surgery when HIV+
balancing lipo hard fat in stomach and facial wasting