Androgel and strength

Dear Nelson, I have worked out with weights for years. My testosterine levels have slowly gone done to quite low. My doctor has put me on Androgel one pack a day. Retesting showed not that much improvement so he sad I could try 2 packs every other day which seems to be better. Is there enough test. for me to see some extra muscle develop? Do you think this drug will make my face thin? Would like you view. Thanks for all your hard work. You are a great person. Tanned in Toronto.

Testosterone supplementation to what is called "physiological" (normal) blood levels may not have a big effect on increasing lean body mass in the short term. It may do so slowly in the long term.

I seriuously doubt that physiologic supplementation of testosterone will cause facial lipoatrophy.

If you are tired of adding so much Androgel on your body, you may want to ask your doctor about Testim. It is a newer gel that has shown to have 30 % better absorption.

Take care and keep on pumping!

Nelson

Have you heard of this doctor?
diet and surgery when HIV+