Have you heard of this doctor?

Dear Nelson,

I am about to join a Radiesse study which will be conducted by Dr. Stacey Silvers in New York City, and was wondering if you were familiar with the study and the doctor. I've done some research but need reassuring. Thanks!

No, I really do not know anything about that doctor but that means nothing, really. I have heard about that study in my lipodystrophy group in yahoo. You may want to post that question there. There are 800 members. You can subscribe by sending a blank email to lipodystrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

nelson

Nutritional advice
Androgel and strength