Nutritional advice

Hi Nelson, I hope this email finds you keeping well. I am pos, eat a healthy low sugar low fat diet, in good shape, take all the good vits multi, zinc, selenium, C and so on. I go to the gym 3xweek and work out with weights 90mins 3 x week and do cardio as well. I want to take extra supplements to build muscle only but don't know who to ask, I don't want to take artificial high sugar stuff and caffine stuff, can you tell me what would be a good thing to add to my body building exercise. I don't want to end up looking like the Hulk, but would like to bulk out muscle only. Thanks for being there Nelson. Mark

I love Betagen by EAS ( you can get it everywhere.) It has glutamine, creatine and HMB. It makes me pumped and I gain strength and weight on it. But if I stop taking it, the results fade (just like they do if you stop growth hormone!)I also believe that L-carnitine at 2000 mg/day helps me keep my muscle. When I run out of it, I tend to lose weight quickly. There is a study that links Carnitine with increases in IGF-1 ( an anabolic hormone), improvements in fat utilization and decreases in tumor necrosis factor.

There are other products like Resurgex and Juven that are have shown some promise but they tend to be very expensive (unless you live in NY state and can getthem free from Medicaid)

Nelson

micronutrition suplements
Have you heard of this doctor?