Too sweet a guy

I have a poor appitite, mostly due to the virus and med side effects. The only things I enjoy eating are sweet things- cookies, fruit, cookies, maple syrup, cookies...I know how bad sugar is for me- how can I lower my dependence on it? Is there an herb perhaps which could help and stimuate my appitite as well? Is eating cookies for dinner better than eating nothing at all? I do buy only healthy brands without artificial additives and flavors and all that bad stuff. thanks!

Replace cookies and all processed sweets with fruit. Also, you may want to try to increase your protein intake with whey protein shakes plus fruit (it will taste sweet but it will good for you). Good peanut or almond butter from a health food store (natural) will also taste sweet and be good for you. Sugar will suppress your immune system, feed Candida ( a fungus), increase insulin resistance (which can cause fat gain and increase in lipids), and give you a yo-yo effect in your energy levels.

nelson

re: deca wasting uy
Flaking skin (answer)